Sunday, February 22, 2009

NEW OUTFITS

HI!

The two new +++BLUE BLOOD+++ outfits were released earlier this week: Mimo (mime) a fun to wear costume and Gina, the loli pirate that even has ballet pirate boots!




Then for the mardi Gras party last night, I made the green, gold and purple Mardi Gras Gown... to which I added a few more colors and came up with 4 gowns. The two funky ones are on the lucky chair at my mainstore, while the other two, traditional Mardi Gras colors and grayscale, come with the other 2 in a special 4 colors pack, also available at my mainstore :)



I hope you guys like them and goof luck with the new lucky chair items!!!!

also, I'd like to thank in credits to the skin, hair and poses creators, for the items I used to make the posters :

::::CREDITS::::

GINA OUTFIT

Hair: Kuda by Penumbra
Skin by Lorala
Poses by Ana Lutetia

MIMO OUTFIT

Hair: Raz by Penumbra
Skin: Mystery by PANJEN
Poses by Ana Lutetia

MARDI GRAS GOWNS

Hair: Raz by Penumbra
Skin: Jrock by Trap
Poses by Ana Lutetia

No comments: