Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gothic Bells!






the New line is called Gothic "bells" because of the shape of the skirts :) this week I decided to go for the innocence in big skirts... the fluffy and the cuteness :P

There is a lot of work into these :) for the sculpts and specially for the fabrics I used, since the textures are entirely hand drawn, which gives them a more realistic depth.

I hope you enjoy wearing them as much as I enjoyed creating them!

available only at my mainstore ---> +++BLUE BLOOD+++ Mainstore

Now the credit for the creators who made the things that show in the pictures but were not made by me :) all of them excellent designers:

:::CREDITS:::

BOOTS: Unique Needs! - Dominator boots (they change color, and look really awesome)
SKIN: MiaSnow - Byrne Darkly (I never get tired of wearing these)
HAIR: House of Munster Cuteness hair in black (One of the last releases, really lovely)
POSES: AnaLu - (the ONLY ones I use since I came across them, so natural!)

No comments: