Monday, November 16, 2009

Acha!





Well, she's done it again! Ghani has made another beautiful outfit, and this time with patterns! This gorgeous dress called Acha comes with two skirt options, two corest options, stockings, gloves and shrug. So, it's actually two outfits in one! As always the dress is created by hand with wonderful attention to style and detail. And, as usual the fat pack is 50% off to group members and the group only colour is Black.

I've included the small note Ghani sent out about how the dress came about. Enjoy! -Andel

"Achariya suggested I should add patterns to my fabrics and so she created a montster! I spent a long time drawing and testing and in the end all I can say is that I had tons of fun and that I love the result. Thanks! Hence this dress is named after her *^__^*" -Ghani


Skin: Nomine

Hair: Curio

Poses: Oracul

Boots: Bax


Post by Andel Rhiadra.

No comments: