Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Goth in Gold ;)








As you all know, Black Arts is one of the hottest Goth brands for clothing there's to find in SL :)
I love all of their clothes, and her amazing shades of black and crimson.... but today I'm here to show you something different by Chimera ;)

This amazing outfit shows that one can still be sexy and goth and still wear colors such as gold. The goth in us we carry on the inside, in our attitude!, so let's have fun with clothes!! :D

the outfit is textured in lovely shades of gold with black lace. Ubber sexy, if you ask me :)

To combine with this outfit I chose anotherone of the hottest Brands in SL <3... I am wearing Unique Needs' Pretty-n-Punk Mary Janes. These shoes are too good to be true... you zoom in and out and as you get closer you see they are competely flawless. So Thumbs up for *UN!* and her amazing prim work :D I think these are my fav shoes from Unique Needs so far :) but stay tuned for more ;)


<3<3<3CREDITS<3<3<3

OUTFIT: Evelyn Gold by Black Arts
SHOES: Pretty-n-Punk Mary janes by Unique Needs
HAIR: LeAnn Black Jet hair by Sirena

No comments: