Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Delicious Rebellion

Rebellious fatpack.


Group only colour!


Rebellious in Purple


Rebellious in Pink!!!


Rebellious in Red.


Rebellious in Teal!


Rebellion never looked so good.....

I've been wearing this dress for a while now and I seriously don't want to take it off. I love it! When I first saw the ad for this particular outfit my immediate thought was the socks are fabulous, and when I put the outfit on and had a closer look at it I absolutely fell in love with the detailing. The tiny ruffles on the sleeves, the ever so delicate hand drawn ribbons and eyelets just under the bust line, the sides of the sleeves and the skirt. The little accessory pieces such as the bow on the neckline, the tiny little circles with crosses in them that sit upon the front and back of the skirt...so delicately made and placed. The entire outfit is hand drawn, from the neckline to the toes on the socks! You can get yourself one in all of the colours at the +++Blue Blood+++ main store. And! If you are a group member you can purchase the fatpack, that includes the black version of the dress, for 50% off in the group members section of the store! Happy shopping! -Andel


Skin and shoes: Nomine

Hair: House of Munster *HOM*

Poses: *Leafy*

No comments: