Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall is approaching!









Well, Fall is rapidly approaching for me and I don't know about you but I love it! For me fall and winter are the happiest times for me. I love the cold, clean, crisp air but my favourite thing is finding warm snuggly, and lets not forgot fashionable, clothing! So when Ghani dropped the latest release on me I squealed! These new outfits are perfect for those cold, clear fall days! The female version comes with two different ways to wear it, one that is a Dress outfit and the other to be worn as a Coat with bloomers! Too cute. I love the mix of modern sophistication with classic and timeless fashion. This is a must for any wardrobe this fall! You can pick up the male and female versions at the main store now! As always the fat-pack is 50% off for group members and the group only colour is Blue (available in the group section of the main store) Happy shopping!


Female:
Hair - DP YumYum
Skin - Sweets Party
Boots - Lethality Designs

Male:
Skin - DenDou
Hair - Gritty Kitty
Boots - Lethality designs

Both:
Poses - Oracul






Find them here!
+++Blue Blood+++ Main store

+++Blue Blood+++ Group section.

No comments: