Monday, September 28, 2009

Hardcore Elegant!


So, today I was looking around some stores for a nice, dark, Lolita dress when Ghani sends me a folder. What did I find? A nice dark Lolita dress! I don't know how she does it but I wear she lives in my head. When I want a certain kind of outfit, she releases one! I love it! The textures are all handmade, as well as the skirt, bust ruffles and arm bracers. I really like the classic Lolita dress with the hardcore twist of buckles and bracers. It's simple, elegant, yet rough and sexy. The dress can be worn different ways, as it does have another shirt option, which is sleeveless, so you don't have to wear the bracers. So technically two outfits in one! As always, the fatpack can is 50% off to group members and the special group only colour is Black! Don't forget to wear your +++Blue Blood+++ group tag when you purchase though! Both outfits can be found at the +++Blue Blood+++ Main store and the special group offers can be found in the group section!



Hair: LoveKitty

Skin: Pink Fuel

Poses: Oracul

Shoes: SLX

+++Blue Blood+++
Main Store

+++Blue Blood+++
Group Section

No comments: