Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ghani's Golden Path ;) (Dune geeks like me will get it) :P




well... I've been wanting to do this for a long time... and I'm sure I'm not even near finishing this project of mine, but ever since I started making outfits in SL I've been wanting to create Dune Outfits... ther same outfits I've seen in the movie and miniseries.... the same I imagined closing my eyes, creating pictures in my mind from the descriptions Frank Herbert, in his infinite genius, made for all of us to enjoy. I admire that man and his son for the great stories they nurtured my mind with for years... that is why this means a lot to me... my homenage to a story I first set eyes on as a child, and today I keep reading... my homenage to two great men and the wonderful universe they created.

These are the first three outfits of, hopefully, many many many


you can find them at +++BLUE BLOOD++++

No comments: