Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pixelated Cuteness :P






this is one of my new outfits called Trap, there is also a matching one for male in case you wondered, oh and it comes with all the accessories you see, except for the boots of course, but they cost only 100L. The skin I have from Domestic was on sale... there are a few like this which are all absolutely gorgeous and you HAVE to get it because it's 80% off, only 5 linden!!
The hair I'm wearing here I actually wore for the promo of the outfit because I think they match perfectly, it's from Pudge and it's called the Morgan.
I hope you guys liked it :)




:::CREDITS:::

Outfit: Trap (female version) +++BLUE BLOOD++++
Hair: The Morgan - Black PUDGE
Skin: V Deadly Glutony TEARS SKIN (DOLL) Domestic
Boots: Hardcore Platform Boots +++BLUE BLOOD++++

No comments: