Friday, September 5, 2008

Purple Dreams :3




Talked to Cloudy Numbers today, the sweet designer from MF, he's so talented and always so kind and interesting to have a conversation with. This is One of her latest gowns and it is called Godiva... isn't it gorgeous? It includes the cute cape and hat, and even the boots, everythign matching in perfect harmony ^^

The accessories I am wearing are from Cobrahive ^^ the owner and designer, Chikane Kaligawa is one of my sl best friends and she's also super talented :) you have got to see all of the piercngs and accessories she makes, they are fit from everyone, from neko to goth to clubbers in general! :D and her prices are super low, so you will definitely get value for money ^^




see what I said about the cape and hat? it is so hard not to look adorable while wearing that <3

oh! and I can't forget the AO, I bought this one yesterday and I just love it, and it was not expensive at all, so I'm all happy here :P it's so girly and excellent for pictures. It's called Kawaii and it's made by Endless Dreams ^^
The hair I have on is by Miss B and I just love it and wear it all the time, I have weakness both for buns and short hair LOL


::CREDITS::

*Gown, hat, cape and boots - Godiva Purple MF
*Skin -GoldenBrown 3 +++BLUE BLOOD++++
*Accessories - Spiked Bracelets Cobrahive
*Hair - Anne Black Miss B
*AO - Kawaii AO Endless Dreams

No comments: