Saturday, June 27, 2009

BLUE BLOODS NEWEST WINNER: Kyra Pfeffer


I had the wonderful joy of meeting and interviewing Kyra a wonderful young women who won the Blue Blood contest.

Moniquea Heartsdale: How did you hear about the contest?

Kyra Pfeffer: I was reading a blog and heard about it so thought why not give it a try. I saw the Store it was wonderful.

Moniquea heartsdale: Yes blue bloods has wonderful stuff and Ghanima is very talented.

Kyra Pfeffer: Yes I got to meet her she is very kind.

Moniquea Heartsdale: Yes she is a great friend full of laughs.

Moniquea Heartsdale: Kyra do you prefer Gothic or alternitive clothing?

Kyra Pfeffer: Gothic, I love Dark places and my fave color is black.

Moniquea Heartsdale: Do you have any ideas or Suggestions for Ghanima?

Kyra Pfeffer: LOL thinking....... Yes be more Daring in her Creations!! I would love to see that.

Moniquea Heartsdale: Thanks Kyra for your time and have a great day. I am glad to have you helping us show of the best of Blue bloods. Have fun and Enjoy our products.

No comments: