Sunday, June 21, 2009

Deoridhe Quandry Blue Blood newest contest winner


Today I got the honor of meeting Deoridhe Quandry!! Deoridhe usually appears as a winged faerie wearing a halo. She can seen as a sweet and cute Lolita but Her responses can be emotionally over-exaggarated and dramatic; it's only personal if you want it to be. In the pic Deoridhe is wearing Eyes: Muriel, Diamond
Skin: Doux Petit, Rainbow Love - tone 2
Hair: +DV8+, Venus Wicked Wine - tinted red with added glow
Ears: Illusion, Fairy Ears
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle - tinted magenta
Dress: Blue Blood, Sublime - Pink
Hair Flower: Illusion, Blck Hair Rose
Shoes: Sweeter Than Candy, Dolly Hearts Black Cherry - skully set

Moniquea Heartsdale: So how did you hear about the contest being held at Blue bloods?

Deoridhe Quandry: Through her notices. I've been a member of the group for ages, and took part in the first contest.

Moniquea Heartsdale: that is great I love her stuff and met her by modeling for her.

Deoridhe Quandry: Her stuff is totally fantastic.

Moniquea Heartsdale: I have to totally agree!!

Moniquea Heartsdale: So when your buying her outfits are the for any occasions or RP or just cuz you love them?

Deoridhe Quandry: I buy them mostly just to wear, though I've been thinking I should come up with a roleplaying character that would allow me to change clothes as often as I do when I'm not roleplaying!

Moniquea Heartsdale: LOL so can you tell me a lil more about your Avi and what kind of person she is?

Deoridhe Quandry: I'm a faerie, mostly, and almost always winged and with faerie ears. I really like Gothic Lolita and Sweet Lolita fashion and particularly like poofy skirts and frills like I can't afford offline.
Deoridhe Quandry: I'm not sure what kind of person I am.... I guess, mostly bouncy and friendly.

Moniquea Heartsdale:You sound very energetic and fun to me and that is nice in Sl.

Deoridhe Quandry giggles. "Yeah, this is where I can be really goofy and friendly in a way I can't offline."

Moniquea Heartsdale: I agree here I can be much more open then offline where someone may get in my face and yell if I offend them.

Moniquea Heartsdale: do you have any Ideas or Suggestions you would like to share with Gahni?

Deoridhe Quandry: Hmmm... not really, to be honest. I think she does such fantastic stuff, and is so generous to her group members. I'd be more likely to emulate her than suggest changes!"

Moniquea Heartsdale: Yes she spends hours on outfits just to get them perfect I remember one I think she spent a month on.

Deoridhe Quandry: I can imagine it. One of the fantastic side effects of winning is you walk away with an awesome new outfit to play with. >.>

Moniquea Heartsdale: ~smiles~ yes her work is something to be proud to wear. I am glad we have you to repersent Blue Bloods and help us shine.

Deoridhe Quandry giggles. "Thank so much!"

Moniquea Heartsdale: thanks for allowing me to interview you. it was an Honor to meet you!

Deoridhe Quandry: It was a lot of fun! Thanks for interviewing.

No comments: